PROVERBS

  • 12:9 "Better to be a nobody & yet have a servant than to pretent to be somebody & have no food"

Monday, July 21, 2008

Oak Creek Cabin




So this past weekend we finally got up to the cabin in Oak Creek which is right above Sedona right below Flaggstaff for those of you who don't know. We went with my brother Bill & his wife Joey and their two kids Sam & Maddie. I just love this place. Probably because I have so many childhood memories here, but it's just so beautiful. I find much needed rest in a place like this. What's even more great is my kids are older now that they can just head down to the creek and fish for hours or hike and I can stay back at the cabin and read (one of my favorite past times) Mixing a beautiful atmosphere with great people and food and you can't go wrong. It was a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're getting pretty good at this! And putting me to shame........looks like you guys had a blast this summer! That's awesome. Love ya!

Melissa Stephenson said...

Looks like you had a great time. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture at the top of your kids! So cute!