PROVERBS

  • 12:9 "Better to be a nobody & yet have a servant than to pretent to be somebody & have no food"

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



Today is my daughter Sydney's BIRTHDAY! Oh my sweet little girl is not so little anymore, well she is, but not in age. She turned 13 today. I can't believe I have an official teenager. 3 more years and she will be driving! AHAHAHAHA!!! 13 years ago she was born at 12:01 AM Valentines Day weighing 7lbs 2 oz , 20 1/2 inches long. A day that has forever changed and blessed my life. I am truley grateful for her. She has taught me so much these last 13 years and I fear much more to learn, but all in all she is a beautiful, kind hearted, smart little stinker, and I love her so very much!!!! This is Sydney when she was 7 years old. I would put a picture of when she was a baby but we didn't have digital camera's back then!! Oh she is so sweet.

For her Birthday she got her ears pierced.

Happy Birthday Sydney! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! That is funny that she got her ears pierced in 7th grade. I had to wait that long too. I hope she has a wonderful day and gets almost everything she wants!

Betsy said...

Funny thing is these are her second holes. The first one she got when she was five. It was either that or a lip ring and I went with the second holes. You know my daughter. She's nuts, but I love her!